WHEN YOU’RE READY, WE CAN’T WAIT TO HAVE YOU PLAY IT SAFE WITH US!
In order to welcome you back safely, we have developed a new set of practices in the way we operate. While
this is new for all of us, we are determined to deliver the same level of service and excitement to our guests.
In an effort to answer some of your immediate questions, we have provided the below FAQ’s.
WHAT TYPES OF GAMING, ENTERTAINMENT, & DINING WILL I BE ABLE TO ENJOY?
- Live table games and poker will be operated in a safe manner for our guests.
- Live entertainment acts have been temporarily suspended in order to limit large group gatherings.
- Our restaurants will be open for in restaurant dining with reduced capacity seating arrangements; all surfaces and menus will be sanitized after each use.
- Bars will be open for our guests with increased spacing to provide appropriate social distancing.
WHEN WILL I RECEIVE OFFERS FOR MATCH PLAYS & FREE PLAYS?
- We already have new exciting offers lined up for “Play Maverick” Members, that we will send to you via text and mail once we can open live gaming.
- If you do not receive an offer or have questions regarding future offers, please ask one of our team members for assistance.
WHAT HAPPENS TO PREVIOUSLY ADVERTISED GAMING PROMOTIONS?
All of the amenities below will open in accordance with public health & safety guidelines issued by
Washington State Department of Health.
- All gaming promotions that were planned to occur during March 2020 were suspended or cancelled and may be rescheduled for a future date.
- We have carefully reviewed and adjusted our promotions and have cancelled any events that encourage group gathering including ticketed drawings, live entertainment, and group dinners.
- We have many instant prize promotions that will be ready to reward you.
HOW WILL MY CURRENT “PLAY MAVERICK” POINT BALANCE BE AFFECTED?
- Your current point balance will be maintained until December 31, 2020. We want our guests to be able to visit and enjoy their club benefits when they are ready.
- On January 1, 2021 our normal expiration policies will continue.